So this is a really big deal because the renaissance faire I want to debut this at is tomorrow and the most time-consuming part of this is sewing the fur for the legs. I'm a novice sewer so I wind up going back and tweaking stuff. I was really counting on the sewing machine to get it done fast so I could work on other stuff but then
IT STOPPED WORKING
I'm hand sewing these like a madwoman trying to get these done on time x__x Really happy with how these look so far! I'm seeing I was able to change a lot of the things I didn't like with the old legs.
The hooves were carved out of floral foam and I tried Plastidip to make it stronger, but it was just too porous. I found some 'Rigid Wrap' (basically strips of dry plaster) and OMG IT WAS A LIFESAVER. I wish I would have found it sooner! Anyway, the hooves are going to be set on top of a pair of shoes.
Here's hoping that everything will hold up! Sorry for the bad quality of photos, I restarted my computer from scratch and naturally my Photoshop CD is MIA.